Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Online classes

In online classes they have been good so far, because math and writing are my favorite subjects. And we do math and writing the most so I have been liking online classes. Well I bet all people like online classes because they at home. Some people like reading and writing instead of math and writing but I like math and writing. For writing we had to do write about an episode of Pigeon impossible my writing looked like this yeah I did a lot. For math we did time like day and night and am and pm and telling the time on a clock like sec min and hours. For reading we did epic aka adios books and a quiz.Then we did another quiz which was called Ultimate Frisbee, there were 4 questions the first one was a high light one, the second one was writing a sentence  with the word stall if you didn't know stall like you slow down the third one was what is another word for throw and the fourth one was what does offensive team mean and that is it I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post