Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Olympics Violet Walrond

Hello everybody Today in reading I am learning about the Olympics and the history of Olympics. My group is focusing on one of the youngest and first girl or teenager to ever participate in the Olympics. We had to read an articular and then do a work sheet. When I did my work sheet I thought I did a pretty good job. But I think I could've wrote more on the work sheet than I did. It was pretty challenging but at least I finished. I hope you enjoyed my blog if you have any comments put them bellow bye.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Son,

    Well done on your Olympic champion profile!
    I like how you have included the age she was when she got accepted as-well as the age she was when she competed in the Olympics.
    One thing that you could add is where the Olympics were held when she competed in them.

    Keep up the great work Son ☺️

    Miss Lauder

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post