Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Fathers day comic

Hello everyone for writing on Monday and Wednesday we got to chose to make anything for your dad for up coming Fathers-Day. I picked a comic, because I thought I could do it faster and I could still enjoy it because I love drawing like anything. Even on a device I don't know why but I think devices are like a lot easier to draw than on paper. I felt like it was still pretty hard because it took me a long time to just draw 4 of the pictures let alone all 8, but again I love drawing so I really enjoyed this activity. We actually have another writing session on Friday but I didn't need it. I hope you enjoyed my blog, bye.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Son! This is amazing.

    Well done for making this about your dad, I am sure that he will love it.
    What did you make this comic on? I would love to give it a go myself to make a comic like this.

    I look forward to reading your next blog post!
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Son,
    Your comic looks fantastic. I can tell how much you love your dad. Did you show it to him? What did he say?
    I am looking forward to reading your next post.
    Mrs Jia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post