Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Te-Reo Sayings

Hello everybody for the past Te-Reo sessions we have been learning about Te-Reo sayings for classroom objects I actually did it with it with a buddy so I'm going to show you an example for what we did . So if I said "He aha tenei?" and held up ONE pen my buddy would say "it's a pen" but in Maori. The next example is a group of things or more than one thing, so for example if I said "He aha enei" and held up TWO pencils my buddy would say "it's two pencils" in Maori again.

I really enjoyed the activity even though trying to get like the perfect video ever. Fun Fact we had to do like a billion videos because we had to record in the toilet and everybody had to go toilet TODAY! So that was the challenging thing about this activity but the rest wasn't that hard. If you want to see the video it's down there, sorry about the noise in the background Again we had to record in the toilet so that's why. I hope you enjoyed my blog BYE BYE. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post