Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Patterns

Hello everyone today for math we are learning about Algebra. For the past three activity'shave all been about Algebra it was challenging, but this isn't for Algebra. This is normal Patterns, yeah my teacher just made the an activity for people that finished everything and blogged everything. So this has nothing to do with the stuff we've been learning about. I thought this activity was very easy. All we had to do was look at the pattern solve it and draw what the next pattern will be. Simple but yet again I still enjoyed this activity because you get to draw and I love drawing. That is what I did today for math, bye bye.   

1 comment:

  1. Great work with your patterns Son. I like doing patterns. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post