Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Algebra 3

Hello everyone today we did another another algebra math activity for math that's right we did another Algebra, but it still wasn't like the last 2. Last one is about greater than, smaller than and equal. Last, last one was about replacing a number we didn't know with any symbol you of your choice. The thing about this one is I didn't really understand it but after I answered the question or what ever it's called, my brain just motored and I finished and that's like the only thing that matters. Other than actually learning it. I felt like it still was hard because some parts of this activity was confusing but I still enjoyed it, because I love challenges. I hope you liked my blog, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post