Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Algebra

Today and yesterday in math we worked on a slide show about Algebra. If you don't know what Algebra is, it's just a math strategy to replace something you don't know with a object like a circle or anything you desire and do you now what Algebra goes good with well that's patterns. I learnt that from this slide show we had to do at math basically all of the activity on there involved patterns. I thought that this activity wasn't that hard it was just time consuming. I enjoyed the activity though because it really got my brain thinking and it was fun. So that's what I did for math today I hope you enjoyed my blog, bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Son,

    Thank you for sharing the work you have done in maths this week with us.
    It looks like you have done an amazing job with the questions.

    Do you like the number patterns or shape patterns better?
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um thanks Miss Lauder but I'm not in your math group.

      Delete
  2. HI Son, thanks for getting your work published onto your blog. Thanks for explaining to your readers about your task. Perhaps you could give some tips for working out the rule!
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post