Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

Olympics Nadia Comaneci

Today in reading our reading group had to read a online book about a lot of successful Olympics champions and one of them was Nadia Comaneci. Of course we were aloud to pick who we wrote or what ever the picture is on the right, but Nadia Comaneci stood out for me, because she was only 14 when she joined the Olympics AND she was the first person ever to get a score of 10 now that's special. I thought it was hard because again she just stood out to me so it was pretty hard to choose who to do. I thought it was fun, my favorite thing about the activity was we got to draw our own medal. I love drawing it's like my favorite thing in the world I'm not kidding. So that's what I did for reading bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. Kiaora Son, thank you for sharing your learning. You have shared some interesting facts about Nadia. I like the medal you drew. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
    - Mrs Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Son i like how you drew your metal and said nadia stood out for you because she was only fourten when she joyed the olypics.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post