Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sam Dickson- Athlete Profile

Today in writing we did a Sam Dickson Athlete Profile. If you don't know what an Athlete profile is it's an activity where you have a picture of any athlete of your choice (but our writing group have to do it about Sam Dickson because we are learning about him) then you have to put facts in the squares around the athlete. 

I thought it was fun I really enjoyed it, but it wasn't that easy we had to search up facts on the internet no sites no anything just old fashion internet. But at the end I finished it, it was probably one of the hardest things I did on google slides because we usually have a site then we read it then that's where we get the facts. Thank you for going on my blog bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post