Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A digital learning object about deforestation/ habitat destruction

Hello my name is Son and today in inquiry we had to make a digital learning object about habitat destruction and deforestation today's digital learning object is different to me because I usually do a digital learning object on a google slide or a jam board.

 I don't usually do a digital learning object on a google drawing to me so yeah I it is pretty different I like it though. I think the digital learning object on google drawing is pretty cool and trying something different never hurt anyone but it was challenging to because I didn't get to use that much space and I always need space because like why did I have to do it as a split screen type of thing. 

And if we don't start helping the world could end pretty soon because trees give you oxygen and air for us to breath with and if we keep chopping all the trees down we will lose oxygen and air and eventually we won't have any air and we will ALL DIE and you don't want that to happen right. So if you want to save the world we need to STOP chopping the trees down STOP littering and try to not use a lot of plastic because if we use plastic or we litter it will just end in the sea and then all the fish will die and we will be next. So stop littering and chopping trees down it is for the good for us.

Okay that's going to be it for today and if you have any questions that you want to ask me you could just write a comment bye.   

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Son! Its Ella-Pearl! I liked the way you drew your own things and added your own touch too it. Your very good with drawing on computer drawings!Next time you can maybe change the font and write a big more/make writing better! Ok Well, till next time. BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post