Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Iron Tamariki blog post

Hello people I am Son and I am making a blog post about the Iron Tamariki. if you don't know what the  Iron Tamariki is, it is a race in the book that I red about the book was called The Iron Tamariki it is a Maori and New Zealand book. I think it's a pretty good book because it can encourage people to never give up and you could win anything. Okay that's it if you have any questions you could use the comment button at the bottom bye bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post