Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

how the south island was formed Maori legend

 

Last week and this week our writing teacher read us a Maori legend which was about how the south island was made it was really cool I loved it a lot it makes you really think about what the images are like. 

We had to rewrite the story by reading it and then writing it on a document. But we had to do a plan first because everybody needs a plan because you can't do anything with out a plan. And that was it hear is my writing and good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post