Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Pouākai the giant eagle


last week we tried to finish our writing call Pouākai the giant eagle it's a Maori legend about war and chopping of stuff and blood but yeah that's what we wrote about.

first we had to do a plan about what it was about because everybody has to plan before they write but first the teacher read us the story of course because then how could we do the plan.

so we did the plan and then we started our writing and it was very quick when I did the writing because I did the writing at home because I was so bored I have nothing to do, and that's it here is my story over there on the side bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post