Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

haiku poems about Anzac day

At reading our reading group are learning about poems.
The first poem we tried is haiku poems, haiku poems are poems which have five syllables on the first line, for the second line seven and to finish it off five.

So haiku poems are all about syllables but we had to base it off Anzac day, that's what we have to base it on for three weeks. The thing that was hard for me was basing it off Anzac because I don't know much about Anzac because I'm from another country.

The thing I found a the most fun was making the pictures because I do a lot of art on my computer 
I'm use to things like this so it was really fun making poppies. That is it bye bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post