Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Poppy Cinquain Poem

For the past couple of weeks our writing group are learning about poems and the subject was Anzac, because it was Anzac day a few weeks ago. This week we are looking at Cinquain poems, I didn't know what they were at the start  but I like them, they're simple, creative and fun.

The thing I found the hardest was nothing because it was easy and simple those are the things that make this poem great. The thing I found the funnest was making the poem because again it was simple and I could finish it faster.

If you don't know what Cinquain poems are well you came to the right spot. Cinquain poems are poems that contain nouns, adjectives, verbs, synonym and 
short statements. For some reason my 
words formed a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post