Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Soldier uniform

Today in reading my reading group did an activity about soldiers uniform, we had to put some squares that had some text in it saying what the gear that the soldiers is wearing. For example we put the hat in the section that the hat was connecting to and we had to do it with everything that the solider was wearing.

I really liked the activity because there were some thing I didn't know what they were called and I like the picture of the soldier. The hard thing about the activity is I didn't know all of them so I had to search what it was. That's what I did in reading today sorting soldiers uniform bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post