Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

War memorials

This week our reading group read a story about war memorials. Next we had to do a activity about war memorials, we had to use a website that would let us see all of the was memorials in Christchurch, and we had to find each different type of war memorials. I really enjoined doing it we also learned to use maps so that's another good thing, but anyway I enjoined it because it was fun finding the war memorials. But the hard thing was the exact thing it was hard finding it, because there were loads and loads of them it was still fun though so it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was me finishing it. That's it bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post